Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My exercise thought log

8:00am – I’m feeling good today; full of energy. After work, I’m going to the gym. I’ll run 2 miles on the treadmill and workout my arms and abs. Good plan.

12:30pm – Still feeling strong, but maybe 2 miles on the treadmill is a bit much. I don’t want to be discouraged if I don’t make it. So, 1 mile on the treadmill and definitely gonna work out the abs. Yeah.

2:30pm – Oh hell! Is this day ever going to end? The gym? Oh, right. That was the plan. Yes, still going to the gym.

3:00pm – Yes! Off work. Get the kids, go home and veg. I mean, go to the gym.

3:30pm – So not going to the gym today. I’ll do some ab crunches and pushups before bed.

7:00pm – Why didn’t I go to the gym today? I’m such a lazy ass and I feel like a blog.

10:00pm – looking in the mirror – “Fat Ass”

10:05pm – I’ll set the alarm for 3:45am and go for a run at 4. Then hit the gym for weights after work I’m gonna do it this time. I really am…

3:45am – What the hell is that noise? Oh dear God it’s the alarm! NOT EVEN JESUS IS UP THIS EARLY! Alarm clocks should be shot and drug back to the fiery pits of hell where they came from!

4:00am – THE ALARM AGAIN? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU STUPID PHONE WITH YOUR BUILT IN ALARM?

4:30am – Running? What the hell was I thinking?

5:00am – looking in the mirror – “Fat Ass! You should have gotten up earlier to run.”

8:00am – I’m feeling good today; full of energy. After work, I’m going to the gym. I’ll run 2 miles on the treadmill and workout my arms and abs. Good plan. Oh shit. I forgot to do the ab crunches and pushups last night.

2 comments:

  1. HA! HA! I'm not any better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to swim...but with changes in schedule and overall exhaustion, it doesn't happen nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete