Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hi

It's late and I'm writing from my phone. Not that most of my posts aren't posted from my phone lately, but I usually type them up on the computer and email them to myself and post them from my phone. Where as tonight I'm lying in bed without the luxury of a laptop to type on. So, here I am - blogging from my phone. You'll have to excuse any spelling errors caused by my continually failing autocorrect and my sheer laziness in proof reading. You'll need to excuse the grammatical errors too, but those are normal for this blog.

Anyway, Hi. How have things been since I've been gone? I'm making more of an effort to blog more. I even found hundreds of posts that I wrote in my first year of blogging! I thought they had been gone forever, but I remembered I had transferred my blog to Wordpress while it was still "boytrapped" and I was able to import those posts. I'm missing the posts from hell, but I think they're better off gone and buried anyway. Also, my blog seems to be broken. Those imported posts don't have a link, so clicking on the post title will just bring you back to the homepage. As will the About page. I'm not sure what's going on with that, but I'll fix it in due course.

I've decided the content of my blog is more important than the visual. So I'm going to try to post more and worry less about how my space looks. I'm not earning any money from it (yet) so I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Have I said "Hi" yet? If not, Hello. Have I mentioned I'm blogging from my phone? Oh, I did? Nevermind I said that... More than once.

Goodnight. It's time to go to sleep. And the soul sucking alarm clock will be buzzing in my year before Jesus wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment