Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

A random post, go figure

So, I officially rock! I've been trying to figure out all night how to get my header to do what it does right now and I finally just figured it out! Ha! Take that blog design. I'm not overly excited about the current design, but it'll do until I can find more time to devote to designing this thing. For now, I just want to get back into writing.

I've been struggling with writing lately. There's a lot going on in life that I'm not ready to share yet, both emotionally and physically - (if that's possible). But, I love to write and it's been a great outlet for me to gather my thoughts and get the hell out of my head. Yes, James and his friends are still reading. The reasons still escape me, but I've accepted that it is what it is. I can't change that situation, despite my efforts to do so. It just is. I've decided I'm ok with it. Today.

The other day, John was running after a ball at the babysitters house and smacked his face into the coffee table. His right eye has been black and blue and nicely swollen for the past couple of days. It has now turned into a lovely shade of green and yellow. This morning, I realized that John shares the same hatred for waking up as I do. He's always so snuggly in the morning, but he's rarely in a good mood. Perhaps, a little coffee for the cuddle bug? Nah!

Gary had field day today. I'd like to tell you what it was all about, but when Gary gets to talking he rambles on. I remember something about tug of war and he was soaking wet, so it sounds like he had a great time. But after 3 minutes of paying attention, his words all started sounding the same. Gary's been doing really well getting all his homework done. He's finally got an after school routine that helps him get his stuff done. His grades are improving and he's feels good about himself. That makes my heart happy after so many years of struggling in school.

Ok, I've rambled on enough. Welcome back to myrandomology. I'm hoping not to go away again and to keep the writing going. I'm hungry. Who's having chicken? Or a taco?




2 comments:

  1. I was fine. Until you mentioned food.

    Heading to the kitchen to eat my willpower.

    So glad your boys are good. Brings much peace to a mom's heart to see them content with themselves.

    And take those cuddles any way you get them...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you planted a flag into a corner of the internet! Your kingdom. Congrats! - Kat

    ReplyDelete